Gmail.com is one of the best email service provider in current days. It is provided by Google Inc. Another unique thing about g mail is that it is only free advertising-supported email service. It is available in 70+ languages with more than 450 million active users.
Another reason why gmail.com is such a popular email service provider is that, it is available in multiple languages. Basically every Google services are multilingual. So is gmai. Gmail Correo is the most viewed and used version of gmail.com. The translation to the word ‘correo’ is ‘email’ in English. Correo is a Spanish word for Email. Spanish language is one of the top 5 most spoken language in all over the world. Gmail Posta is for Italian version of Gmail.
Google.es is offered in espanol, espana, catala, galego. That makes it 4 different languages under Spanish language. When you go to the address google.es, you will see a Gmail login page. If you have not logged in to any gmail account before, that is. But if you already signed in to any of your gmail account, you will be taken to your Gmail account.
Login with Gmail Correo:
- Open your web-browser.
- Go to www.google.es.
- You will be taken to Inicio de sesion page.
- Enter your username on the Correo electronico field.
- Hit the Iniciar sesion button to proceed.
- Tick the “No cerrar sesion” box if you want to save your Gmail login credentials for future log-ins.
- Click on the Necesitas ayuda link if you have forgot your Gmail username or password.
This is how sign in for Gmail correo. If you do not want Gmail.com in Spanish language, scroll down to the bottom of the Gmail login page. Click on the Espanol(Espana) drop-down arrow. Choose any of the other languages that you want. Wait a while till the page loads.
Share and Enjoy
Gmail Posta is for Italian version of gmail.com. We know that Gmail is a web-based email service which is provided by Google which is very secure and filled with extra and unique features. There are more than 450 million active users of Google mail currently. It is available in more than 70 different languages.
You may have heard about Gmail posta somewhere. So, what is it exactly? Gmail post literally means ‘Gmail Email’ in Italian. This keyword search is very much popular in Italy and countries around Italy. After you search this particular keyword in Google, you can see the page i.e. Gmail: l’email di Google. Translate the page into English language or any other languages if you want to from the Google search page itself. Just click on ‘Translate the page’ link on the search section.
The above screenshot is the screenshot of Gmail Posta login page. On the login page, you will see everything in Italian language. Enter your email address or username on the first of the two blank fields. Type in your password on the next field. Finally, hit the Accendi button. If you have using more than one Gmail accounts from the same device, then you will see the list of all the gmail accounts on your screen. Just click on one of the accounts from where you want to proceed your login process.
If you wish to add another account again, then click ‘Aggiungi Account’ link from the login page. This will let you add new Gmail account if you want to. Tick the ‘Resta connesso’ box in order to save your Gmail login credentials in your computer. You do not have to enter your password next time when you are logging in. Your computer will automatically show up your password when you type in your Email address.
Sign out Gmail account that you do not want to use if it is opening automatically when you go to gmail.com. Then log in with different account.
Share and Enjoy
Gmail account is one of the most popular and widely used email accounts in the world. With a single account i.e. Gmail account, you can log in to any Google services you want. Services like Ad Words, Keyword Planner, Google translate, Google Alerts, Docs, YouTube, Image Search, Google Chrome, Google Plus, Google PlayStore, Google Helpouts, Google Scholar, Google Shopping and others.
If you do not want to use gmail.com account anymore, then you can just stop using it anymore. But if you do not want any emails and alerts from any of the Google services, then just delete your Gmail account to remove all the digital footprints. How to delete a gmail account? It is actually very simple to delete your account on Gmail. But deleting your Gmail account is a big decision.
How to Delete a Gmail Account?
- Make sure you are logged out of Gmail.com. YouTube, Google plus and other services. This will just delete one of the multiple accounts.
- When you are now in Gmail login page, just enter your username and password in order to sign in.
- After you are logged in to your account, click on your avatar from the topmost right hand side of the page. Then click on Account link.
- Click Data Tools at the top.
- Under Data Tools, you can see different deleting options in Account Management.
- Click Delete Account and Data link.
- Check all the boxes i.e. including AdSense, Alerts, Blogger, YouTube, Gmail Talk and remaining others.
- Unchecking any of them means you are not willing to delete your Gmail account completely.
- Enter your current password on the box and finally check the box to confirm that you want to delete your account once again.
- Final step is to hit the DELETE GOOGLE ACCOUNT button.
You also have to confirm that you should be responsible for any changes and loss incurred due to deleting Gmail account. These are the steps on how to delete a gmail account. Going back to from where we started, Delete account and data & Delete products are two different things. When you choose Delete products, you will be able to remove your Gmail account permanently. You can choose the time spam of the removal period.
Share and Enjoy
In order to understand what is Gmail IMAP, you need to first understand what exactly is IMAP? Short form of Internet Message Access Protocol, it is a kind of protocol that is used for email retrieval and message storage. It was developed by Mark Crispin as an alternative of POP.
There are different versions of IMAP i.e. IMAP, IMAP 2, IMAP 3, IMAP 2 bis and IMAP 4. With the help of Gmail IMAP, you can download messages stored in Gmail’s servers on to your PC or laptop so that you can read those emails anytime you want via Thunderbird or Outlook even if there is no internet connection. That’s not only it. You can access your www.gmail.com emails from multiple devices with better access by using gmail.com IMAP. Unlike POP, IMAP avoids loosing emails and you can download same email message multiple times. Gmail IMAP or POP is totally free for all the registered Gmail users. You do not have to pay extra money or extra effort for this.
Gmail IMAP Settings Steps:
- Log in to Gmail account.
- Click the gear button from the top right side of the screen.
- Click on Settings.
- Click Forwarding and IMAP/POP tab.
- Under IMAP Access, select Enable IMAP.
- Hit Save Changes button to make the change.
These are the steps for enabling Gmail IMAP on your account. It is just like Gmail SMTP but it has a different approach to reading emails and accessibility. After you enable the Gmail IMAP, you need to configure your email client.
Another thing that you have to remember is that, if you want to set up automatic replies, do it using Gmail’s vacation responder which is configurable in Gmail Settings. It is much better than that of the one which is provided by Gmail IMAP/POP Settings.
Share and Enjoy
After you login to gmail account and done with sending emails and reading email messages, do not forgot to do gmail sign out. It is not compulsory to log out your gmail.com account if you are using your personal computer or laptop.
But when using public computers like public computers like at your office, school/college, library or cyber-cafe, make sure you did Gmail sign out properly. You do not want your account get hacked, do you?
Gmail Sign out on your Computer
- Open gmail.com.
- Click on the photo icon in the topmost right hand side of the page. Sometimes you have see only your email address.
- Click the Sign out button.
After you click on that Sign out button, your gmail account session is over. You are signed in from this account from any computer. In many cases, users forget to do Gmail sign out. What to do in that case? Do not worry. You can log out all of your Gmail sessions at once.
On the bottom right corner of Gmail, you can see details of last account activity. Click on the Details link. Another page for Activity Information will open. This very features offers information about the last activity on the particular gmail account. Click on Sign out all other sessions button to end all sessions that are activated.
You can not only see the access type, you can even view all the location and even IP addresses from where your gmail account have been accessed. It even shows Date/Time which is displayed in your time zone. If you want alert system in any of your gmail accounts, then you can change the Alert preference in order to show alert for an unusual activity.
If you do not account to perform gmail log out, then you can just switch accounts. Go to Gmail Help Center for more information and if you need Help.
Share and Enjoy
Gmail Notifier is basically a open-source project made out to notify all the gmail.com users about the every single incoming emails from all of the Google mail accounts and labels. If you have more than just a single Google account and you are literally tired of checking all the inbox one by one, then you should install Gmail notifier onto your computer.
With more than 30,000 users worldwide, this is becoming very popular. Just download and install Gmail notifier onto your PC or laptop like every other applications, then you will be notified with a buzz or pop-up sound every-time you receive a new email message from any of your Gmail accounts. Just like other services of Google, notifier is available in multiple languages for users from all over the world.
Features of Gmail Notifier:
- Facility of sound or tray icon alerts.
- It supports multiple accounts. Add as much accounts as you like.
- Supports IMAP connectivity over SSL.
- No need to provide your login credentials. i.e. you do not need to login to gmail account every-time.
- Supports for UTF-8 emails, mailto links and even Google Apps.
- Use minimum bandwidth with the use of RSS technology.
- 100% spam and bug-free.
These seven are the basic features of Gmail notifier which you wouldn’t find anywhere else. Other than these features, the notifier is totally safe security-wise. Download it without any hassle because the size of this notifier is only about 3 MB. You can run the Gmail notifier at start-up menu of your window screen. Turn the Auto update on if you want to update it in daily basis. Plus, this notifier has an attachment indicator in case of any attachment files have been received. Get unread message notifications on Windows task-bar notification area (system tray).
Gmail Notifiers is available for every web-browser i.e. Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox and others. Create add-on in your web-browser if you want. You will see and indication with the number of emails at the right hand side of your gmail account. Just left-click on the account and read new email message. To the basic mail organization from here if you want.
Share and Enjoy
If you have a account in gmail.com, then you must be familiar how to use Gmail properly. But if you have signed up for g mail, then you should first learn basic things about emails i.e. how to read Gmail email, how to organize emails, etc. You can use Gmail to send in emails to your friends, read emails, It offers 1Gb storage capacity per user. Gmail significantly increased the web-mail standard for free storage from the 2Mb to 4Mb.
How to Read & Organize Gmail Email:
Your email messages are categorized into 5 different tabs i.e. Primary, Social, Promotional, Updates and Forums. These categories makes it easier for the Gmail user to read and organize emails easily.
- Go to gmail.com
- Login to your gmail account using username and password.
- Click on any email message in order to read it.
- If you want to sort out your gmail inbox emails, move cursor over to Inbox tab on the left hand side of the page.
- Click on the drop-down arrow button for different inbox sort options such as Important first, Unread first, Starred first and Priority Inbox.
- Choose from any three different tabs i.e. Primary, Social and Promotions to sort gmail email under those categories.
Click on + sign right next to Promotions tab which lets you select from different other tabs. Choose which message categories to show as inbox tabs. Other emails will show up in the primary tab. Deselect all the categories in order to go back to your old by-default inbox. After you are done making any changes, do not forget to click the “Save” button at last.
After you hide any tab, messages in that particular tab will appear in your Primary Tab. If you want to show those tabs again, then:
- Click on the gear button in the upper right hand side.
- Choose “Configure Inbox”.
- Uncheck the boxes of the tabs that you want to see again.
- Hit Save button.
Go to Gmail Help Center if you have any problems regarding gmail email.
Share and Enjoy
Gmail Help Center is a support section from Google to help you with the problems regarding gmail.com. https://support.google.com/mail is an address for the Gmail Support page. You can even change the language if you do not want to view the page in default language i.e. English. Scroll down to the bottom of the page, click on the drop down button that shows English as a default language and change it to any language you want if that is available.
Gmail Help Center is to help you with common gmail login problems, troubleshoot issues, contacts, accounts, etc. There are 3 different ready made videos about common gmail problems. For e.g. Understanding where your message go, Find messages using Gmail search and How to block unwanted messages. All these videos are animated and user-interactive.
Components of Gmail Help Center:
- Get started with Gmail: This contains solutions regarding signing up, switching to Gmail, Send & receive messages and other basic settings.
- Account: Sign in/ Sign out, Security & privacy, multiple accounts, storage, Delete & restore account are the solutions under Account section.
- Read, organize & find messages: This includes Messages actions i.e. delete, archive, view & organize your inbox, unwanted or suspicious messages.
- Send messages: Solutions for Address your messages, compose your messages, Delivery to recipients are under this section.
- Contacts: You will be able to know all about problems on view & navigate, add and edit, import, export & sync Gmail contacts.
- Mobile: Many people use Gmail mobile. Go this includes solution to all the Gmail mobile problems from organizing conversations, reporting spam on your mobile form. Choose from Android, iPhone, iPad platforms and mobile web browsers.
- Chat, Hangouts, & Tasks: Solutions to GTalk, Hangouts, Phone calls in gmail.com can be found here.
- Email clients, offline & accessibility: How to use email clients with IMAP or POP? Know from this option.
- Troubleshoot issues: All the troubleshoot issues can be found here.
Share and Enjoy
While you are signing in to your Gmail account, some unexpected problems may occur. There may be problem in your internet connection. Check that out first. That may be the reason which is causing problem in loading gmail login page. But that is not the problem we are talking about here in this article. Make sure there is no problem in your current web-browser at all.
Gmail sign in problems are the problems that may occur while you are logging in to your gmail account.
Common Gmail Sign In Problems:
- Forgotten Password and Username
Forgotten password or/and username is one of the most common gmail sign in problems found anywhere. In that case, just click on Need help? link from gmail login page. Now choose from I don’t know my password, I don’t know my username and I’m having other problems signing in. Click the Continue button to proceed.
- Spelling Mistakes
Making spelling mistake is one of the most common problems while logging in to any sites. Just take your time and enter the right username and password. You will see the login error message saying ‘The email or password you entered is incorrect.’
Just keep in mind that password are case-sensitive in most cases. For e.g. pASSWORD and PassworD are two different things when it comes to password. So just enter the exact password that you have set during signing up.
- Cookies Problem
Another common gmail sign in problem is cookies problem. Just delete all the cookies and cache from your web-browser if it’s the case. Hit Ctrl+Shift+Del from your keyboard in order to delete cookies and cache.
- Wrong Site
Well this may come out as surprising one, but it happens. You might end up in wrong site also known as phishing site. This is one of the common ways of fraud. So check all the URL address on the address bar.
These are the most common problems during Gmail log in. So be careful and make sure you remember above problems next time.
Share and Enjoy
Gmail settings is for all the general, import-export, filters and every other gmail.com settings. If you want to customize your Gmail login page, change your contact address, change your profile picture, change all the IMAP and POP settings, then you can just go to Gmail settings option.
How to Use Gmail Settings?
- First of all, sign in to your Gmail account.
- Click on the gear button on the top right hand side of the screen.
- Change your display density if you want. There are 3 different options that you can choose from : Comfortable, Cozy and Compact.
- Scroll down a little and choose ‘Settings’ option.
- Now this is the business area with 11 different settings options:
- Accounts and Import
- Forwarding and POP/IMAP
- Web Clips
- From General tab, you can change Gmail display language, phone numbers, maximum page size, widget, picture, signature and every other general setting.
- System Labels, categories and circles can be changed from Labels option.
- You can change your password and import mail & contacts from ‘Accounts and Import’ tab.
- Gmail Filters is to control the incoming spam messages.
- Change the POP Download, Forwarding, IMAP Access settings from Forwarding and POP/IMAP tab.
- You will be able to chat with online friends on your Gmail Contacts if you have turned on chat option.
- Gmail lab might be the most exciting feature of Gmail.com. You can add gadgets on to your gmail account. But it is a testing ground for experimental features that aren’t quite ready when you need it. It may break, change or disappear at anytime.
- Install Gmail offline in order to access your gmail account when you are offline.
- In order to customize your gmail account, there is a option called ‘Themes’ from where you can choose any theme you like. There are wide range of themes for users.
Share and Enjoy