Most of the free web-mail services allow users to send medium size files that can be attached to the text email. The service provider define itself the size and volume of the data that could be attached. Today’s most of the official communication is email based, even some virtual office platform operates only using emails as a means for frequent communication between employee and employers.
The file limitation sometimes block your message that could be delivered on time but Gmail.com drive feature will let you attach the file and share with your friends. Initially the Gmail drive will provide you 15 GB of space completely free where you can upload many file types of files, mainly most people use it for text document and image storage. Check your Gmail attachment limit by yourself.
Steps to attach and share files in Gmail:
- Log in to your Gmail account and open compose window.
- At the bottom of the same window you can see the paperclip sign, this icon represented there for attaching extra files to the same email message.
- Once you clicked on the icon, the new pop up window will appear, select the files you are going to send.
- Here comes the point where you might get stuck, you can upload the file size up to 25 megabits, if you file size exceeds the limit then the message could not be sent.
- The next option that you can do here is use the Google drive, open your Gmail account and go for ‘drive’.
- Upload the file and make a list of similar file which you are trying to share with someone else from your friend list.
- On the home page of Gmail drive, at the top right side there is ‘share’ button, click on that to proceed further.
- At this point you can see the new window, where you have to find the person from your friend list and select it. If the person is not available in your friend list then you can search him by entering his/him email address.
- Once you find the person click ‘share’ and it’s done. On Google sharing platform you can edit and comment on the file from both side.
15 GB is the Gmail attachment limit. If in case that is not enough, then there is Google Drive.
Share and Enjoy
Gmail Inbox is just like a letter box where all your letters are safe in one box. In Gmail login inbox, all your incoming emails are saved according to different categories. In order to access Gmail inbox, you have to login to your Gmail account first. Gmail.com is very easy to use and the interface is user-friendly.
How to access Gmail Inbox?
- First of all, go to the address gmail.com.
- If you have signed in to any of your Gmail account, then you will be directly take to that account.
- If not then, you you will taken to Gmail login page from where you can choose an account from multiple one.
- Enter your password and then hit the ‘Sign in’ button.
- Now you can access your Gmail inbox. Read any mails that you want. For that, just click on the email that you want to read.
Different tabs in Gmail Inbox
These are different tabs in Gmail login inbox. By default, all the emails that you receive in your Gmail address are included in Inbox section. But you can break it down and make it easier for you to select the emails according to the categories. Therefore, tabs. In Social, emails from Social media sites like Facebook, Google Plus, Twitter, YouTube are included. In Promotions, emails from Google Analytics and other services that you have subscribed are included. Personal, auto-generated updates including confirmations, receipts, bills and statements falls under the Updates tab. In Forums tab, messages from online groups, discussion boards can be found.
There are three icons at the left hand side of every email messages. The one is to make a selection for different activities such as archiving it, reporting as spam, deleting it, moving to another folder and others. For all this, just tick the box, move your cursor to the top and select different icons for different activities. Another two icons right next to each email are for marking as starred and marking as important. There are different folders for Starred and Important at the left hand side of the Gmail email page.
Remember that, the emails with the highlight is unread one. Click on the right-left arrow at the top-right hand side of the page in order to move to another page.
Share and Enjoy
The traditional approach of web mailing services are continuously evolving, not only the service providers is solely dedicated towards the development of features but other third party companies also developing small pieces of programs that can add extra layer of service utility in the main program. Boomerang is third party plugin that we can use in Gmail, as well as others to add to more functionality such as mail scheduling, reminders etc. Boomerang works on both Google apps account and Gmail; it is also available on other browsers as well such as safari, Firefox etc.
Boomerang Gmail enables the scheduling of the email messages, just write down the message content and pick up the date when it should be send. The feature is also available on some email client such as Microsoft outlook. Once you installed this plugin in your web browser or Gmail, you can see the separate button representing boomerang. Inside boomerang there are list of actions that you can use to manipulate and organize our mailing activities. There are exist inbuilt time templates and further you can also customize the time period according to your requirement. Boomerang main purpose is time management across the different process within the whole webmail service. It establishes the time awareness or quantum method which helps us to access our given services inside particular time frameworks.
Another great feature of boomerang Gmail is that it offers reminders in many variables, such as birthdays, bill deadline, travel etc. the reminder feature also alert when you had forgotten some emails to reply. It will track your every email on timely basis and manage them according the user priority, especially the marketing email that you had subscribed for informational purpose. Within this it will notify you when a new lead appears. The boomerang is completely free for the fixed number of emails messages but if are looking for some bigger or corporate email then you can go for the premium packages. On other hand we can say that boomerang is the missing part of Gmail.com that completes all real time necessary features for the complete webmail package. Other Gmail apps include Gmail notifier, etc.
Share and Enjoy
Account personalisation is one of the growing features of anything internet related things. It is not only just growing, it is rocketing. Gmail.com is one of the best example for this. Gmail users are able to personalize their account according to their need. After you log in to your gmail account, you can change the display density, change gmail themes, change pictures, etc for your own modification.
Choose from wide range of themes and change Gmail themes for fun and your comfort. Talking about display density, there are total number of 3 types i.e. Comfort, Cozy and Compact. What these 3 options do is change the compactness of the screen. Starting from Comfort i.e. wide-spread screen. The default display density of gmai is Cozy. You can change this by clicking on the from the topmost right hand side of the Gmail homepage.
Now moving on to themes, you can choose and change gmail themes from wide range of options available. This will change the overall look and visibility of your Gmail screen.
How to Change Gmail Themes?
- First thing first, go to www.gmail.com.
- Sign in to your Gmail account with your Username and Password.
- Click on the gear button from the top right hand side of the screen.
- Click Settings for Gmail settings. Choose Themes.
- Alternatively, you can directly go to Themes.
- Now you choose from 4 different options i.e. Color Themes, HD Themes, Custom Themes and Classic Themes.
- Click any one of the theme you want to choose. Wait for a moment while Gmail is saving the theme.
- Now you can see the instant change happening on your Gmail profile.
These are the basic steps of changing Gmail themes. https://mail.google.com/mail/u/0/?pli=1#settings/themes is the direct link for Themes settings. If you want to learn more about that, click on Learn more link.
Share and Enjoy
Gmail.com allows its user to select appropriate protocol according to their purpose; IMAP and POP are used to store and receive the email data into local machine. That means using email clients available in our PC we can view our messages and file offline as well. In windows platform Microsoft outlook, thunderbird are such programs. Enable in settings will let your email client store the necessary file in your computer for later use, or if you are not there at the time of receiving you can still check that message when you are offline.
Steps To Configure Gmail POP3 Settings:
- First is to access the Gmail pop3 server, open your web browser and enter ‘pop.gmail.com, it will redirect you with its login interface.
- Enter you Google username and passwords (username: firstname.lastname@example.org), which would be your Gmail pop username and password.
- Then enter the Gmail pop port number exactly ‘995’(it might vary according to Google update in settings).
- Select TSL/SSL and put yes under the required options
- Click update or save for the completion of process.
The alternative of POP is Gmail IMAP, which also surf the same purpose of download email messages. The POP is only capable of one way communication with the other ends, also pop is little tricky with multiple devices. The number 3 represent the version of POP and fulfill the basic requirements like download and delete message files. The security is also good in Gmail POP3 because it locks the email client program from unauthorized access. It offers the authentication process in three different ways; the first step is authentication from local windows, second is active directory integrated authentication and third is encrypted password file authentication.
To know more about Gmail POP3 and other settings, go to Gmail help or support section. You can even refer to other articles from this website itself.
Share and Enjoy
Gmail.com is free advertising email service which is provided by Google Inc. It is available in 70+ languages. There are more than 450 million Gmail users currently. The site is #146 in the global ranking of the site according to Alexa.com and it is ranked #149 in the United States alone.
People make mistakes while going to a particular site i.e. spelling mistakes and others. This type of error or mistake is known as typo errors. Even the regular users or best typist make mistakes. Typo errors include spelling mistakes, spacing, domain extension errors, etc.
One of the common typo errors of gmail.com is gmai. People either go to the website directly from the web-browser i.e. by typing the web-address or they just search on the Google for the website.
Typo Errors of Gmail.com:
These are the list of common gmail typo errors made by the users. Those without .com are the ones which are mistaken while searching in the search-engines like Google.com, Yahoo.com, etc. And those with .ext such as gmail.cin, gmail.comj are the domain errors.
The image is the screenshot of the Search Traffic & Top keywords from search engines. You can see other than www.gmail.com, all the other top keywords are typo errors. Even those typo errors are gaining the traffic. If you have any problems regarding gmail.com, go to Gmail help center.
Share and Enjoy
www.gmail.com is a web-based email service which is provided by Google Inc. Gmail i.e. email service along with other Google services like Google Drive, YouTube, AdSense, Analytics, etc can be use with a single Google account. All you need is just a single Google account for everything.
You may call it Gmail login password, analytics login password or anything. But they are actually the same thing. Since you sign in with the same account i.e. username and password for Google account, you need to make sure that you sign out from every Google accounts which you have opened. That is the first and main thing you have to remember if you want to protect your Gmail login password. Here are some of the things that you can do you protect your Google account:
- Change your Gmail password on a regular time basis: This may sound a bit simple and over told, but changing your Gmail password frequently will secure your Gmail/Google login credentials from being hacked.
- Sign out/Log out: Do not forget to sign out for log out from your Gmail account. This will end all the going sessions from the computer.
- Use Private Window: If you are signing to Gmail account from the devices other than your own private computer, open from private/incognito window. For this, hit Ctrl+Shift+N keys on your keyboard.
- Do not use your real name during registration if possible.
- Active Google two-way verification for more password security. If possible, give your real mobile number so that they can send you alert messages after your account has been opened.
These are the basic but very important things that you have to keep in mind for security your Gmail login password. Protecting your password is all in your hand. So be serious before your account gets hacked.
Share and Enjoy
Gmail.com is one of the best email service provider in current days. It is provided by Google Inc. Another unique thing about g mail is that it is only free advertising-supported email service. It is available in 70+ languages with more than 450 million active users.
Another reason why gmail.com is such a popular email service provider is that, it is available in multiple languages. Basically every Google services are multilingual. So is gmai. Gmail Correo is the most viewed and used version of gmail.com. The translation to the word ‘correo’ is ‘email’ in English. Correo is a Spanish word for Email. Spanish language is one of the top 5 most spoken language in all over the world. Gmail Posta is for Italian version of Gmail.
Google.es is offered in espanol, espana, catala, galego. That makes it 4 different languages under Spanish language. When you go to the address google.es, you will see a Gmail login page. If you have not logged in to any gmail account before, that is. But if you already signed in to any of your gmail account, you will be taken to your Gmail account.
Login with Gmail Correo:
- Open your web-browser.
- Go to www.google.es.
- You will be taken to Inicio de sesion page.
- Enter your username on the Correo electronico field.
- Hit the Iniciar sesion button to proceed.
- Tick the “No cerrar sesion” box if you want to save your Gmail login credentials for future log-ins.
- Click on the Necesitas ayuda link if you have forgot your Gmail username or password.
This is how sign in for Gmail correo. If you do not want Gmail.com in Spanish language, scroll down to the bottom of the Gmail login page. Click on the Espanol(Espana) drop-down arrow. Choose any of the other languages that you want. Wait a while till the page loads.
Share and Enjoy
Gmail Posta is for Italian version of gmail.com. We know that Gmail is a web-based email service which is provided by Google which is very secure and filled with extra and unique features. There are more than 450 million active users of Google mail currently. It is available in more than 70 different languages.
You may have heard about Gmail posta somewhere. So, what is it exactly? Gmail post literally means ‘Gmail Email’ in Italian. This keyword search is very much popular in Italy and countries around Italy. After you search this particular keyword in Google, you can see the page i.e. Gmail: l’email di Google. Translate the page into English language or any other languages if you want to from the Google search page itself. Just click on ‘Translate the page’ link on the search section.
The above screenshot is the screenshot of Gmail Posta login page. On the login page, you will see everything in Italian language. Enter your email address or username on the first of the two blank fields. Type in your password on the next field. Finally, hit the Accendi button. If you have using more than one Gmail accounts from the same device, then you will see the list of all the gmail accounts on your screen. Just click on one of the accounts from where you want to proceed your login process.
If you wish to add another account again, then click ‘Aggiungi Account’ link from the login page. This will let you add new Gmail account if you want to. Tick the ‘Resta connesso’ box in order to save your Gmail login credentials in your computer. You do not have to enter your password next time when you are logging in. Your computer will automatically show up your password when you type in your Email address.
Sign out Gmail account that you do not want to use if it is opening automatically when you go to gmail.com. Then log in with different account.
Share and Enjoy
Gmail account is one of the most popular and widely used email accounts in the world. With a single account i.e. Gmail account, you can log in to any Google services you want. Services like Ad Words, Keyword Planner, Google translate, Google Alerts, Docs, YouTube, Image Search, Google Chrome, Google Plus, Google PlayStore, Google Helpouts, Google Scholar, Google Shopping and others.
If you do not want to use gmail.com account anymore, then you can just stop using it anymore. But if you do not want any emails and alerts from any of the Google services, then just delete your Gmail account to remove all the digital footprints. How to delete a gmail account? It is actually very simple to delete your account on Gmail. But deleting your Gmail account is a big decision.
How to Delete a Gmail Account?
- Make sure you are logged out of Gmail.com. YouTube, Google plus and other services. This will just delete one of the multiple accounts.
- When you are now in Gmail login page, just enter your username and password in order to sign in.
- After you are logged in to your account, click on your avatar from the topmost right hand side of the page. Then click on Account link.
- Click Data Tools at the top.
- Under Data Tools, you can see different deleting options in Account Management.
- Click Delete Account and Data link.
- Check all the boxes i.e. including AdSense, Alerts, Blogger, YouTube, Gmail Talk and remaining others.
- Unchecking any of them means you are not willing to delete your Gmail account completely.
- Enter your current password on the box and finally check the box to confirm that you want to delete your account once again.
- Final step is to hit the DELETE GOOGLE ACCOUNT button.
You also have to confirm that you should be responsible for any changes and loss incurred due to deleting Gmail account. These are the steps on how to delete a gmail account. Going back to from where we started, Delete account and data & Delete products are two different things. When you choose Delete products, you will be able to remove your Gmail account permanently. You can choose the time spam of the removal period.
Share and Enjoy